Journal of the Geodetic Society of Japan
- You can download any page of JGSJ before No.2 of 2017 from the following web-page.
- Please send manuscripts (electric files (MS-Word or Text file of Windows)) with Submission Form directly to the chief of the Editorial Committee (e-mail: toukou(at)geod.jpn.org, please change (at) to @) when you submit articles to the Journal of the Geodetic Society of Japan.
- You can see "How to write manuscripts for contribution to the Journal of the Geodetic Society of Japan" in J. Geod. Soc. Japan, Vol. 53, No. 1, pp.76-78.
MEMORIAL PAPER FOR THE TSUBOI PRIZE
- Detection of Interplate Coupling Condition and Shallow Slow Slip Events along the Nankai Trough Subduction Zone by Sensitive GNSS-A Seafloor Geodetic Observation (in Japanese with English abstract) ...... Yusuke Yokota ... 1-17
- Calibration of Instrumental Offsets of Absolute Gravimeters FG5 #109 and #241 by Intercomparison at Tokyo and Mount Fuji (in Japanese with English abstract) ...... Yuichi Imanishi, Ryuichi Nishiyama, Ryo Honda, Yoshiaki Tamura ... 18-28
- Scientific and Unscientific Colormaps (in Japanese) ...... Yu Morishita ... 29-39
Back numbers are listed here.